Wednesday, January 30, 2008

So, I am thinking that it is time for a party! I have room for 16 people, 20 if we have lots of interest. I love the idea that Rachel B told me about. I will provide the hostest gift (which will be pretty cool) and everyone else will bring a white elephant gift for an exchange after we are done playing. The gift theme for this bunco night will be a "nice" home decor item with a $10 limit.

The prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd will have to do with the gift exchange. The three top players of the evening will get to pick an advantage to hopefully get the gift they want the most. The options will be, 1) pick which number you want be in the order of the exchange 2) get a "freeze this gift" pass 3) get an "unfreeze this gift" pass.

So what do you think? Sounds like fun right? Leave a comment on this post or give me a call if you want to party!
The list so far... (2-07)
1) Me
2) Nicole R
3) Jilene
4) Summer
5) Amy B
6) Rachel
7) Allison
8) Bonnie
9&10) Sarah B & SIL
11) Sarah H
12) Angela
13) Tori
This party is not exclusive to blog stalkers. If you know anyone that would like to come just let me know.

14 comments:

Lyric Payne said...

I totally want to, but will have to think about it, because I leave the next day on a girls' trip for 5 days. I'm not sure if I should ditch the family the night before. I'll talk to Steve and let you know soon. You are such a party girl.

Jilene said...

pick me, pick me. can I come play??? Count me in if there is still room!

Ashlie said...

Wish I lived by you!! How long would it take for me to drive to your neck of woods?? Wishful thinking I guess!

Nead Family said...

count me in...I promise if I win a prize I won't take as long to pick something out this time!! Party, party!!

Amy said...

C'mon Lyric, you know you want to :) Sounds fun, count me in too!!

Kim said...

Like I said...next time you plan one of these, you need to consult with me so I can tell you when my hubby will be HOME!!!

Rachel said...

Hello, it was my idea right? Of course I'm there!

Allison said...

I want in if there's still room. Let me know!

D and C said...

I wanna come!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so there, just need to line up a babysitter!~ I'm looking forward to some good laughs!~
Thanks for heading up the party!~

AmyLyn said...

Michelle, I am DROOLING over your photography!! I am so sad that I don't live by you! Your blog is so beautiful. I just love seeing pics of your precious kids. ANd your posts are hysterical--I wish mormon women were more like you! Haha! It's so refreshing to be around someone who's not so sugar-coated. YOu are just so hilarious. Anyway, keep in touch!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

I lOVE bunco! I keep wanting to set up a bunco game but just haven't done it! :) Count me in if you still have room :) If you end up having an extra spot, let me know also because my sister-in-law is here in town and I could ask her to come. :)

Angela said...

Hey Hey, I am coming, but this time I want to win something, dangit. Hee Hee.

Nicole said...

You are so cute! I finally found your blog so I can watch your beautiful family! That party is such a great idea. I would totally come if I was there! By the way, I haven't seen your new-born and . . . all I can say is precious. You are a great mother and I can't wait to see you hopefully soon! By the way, Boise Jr. Miss is the 23 at Mountain View I think. You probably already know about it, but I would love to see you there! Good luck with the party.