Wednesday, February 06, 2008




I have a lot of pictures that I have been wanting to post. I had Spencer take pictures of me and Ethan. It was one of those things that I wanted done but didn't want to do. It was hard to edit pics of myself and I won't lie and say I didn't try to make myself look thinner than I am.


I also had a ton of fun taking pictures of Carson. He is the child that always puts up a fuss but when he gets in front of the camera, he melts my heart! Since I can't leave out Miss Mady, I posted some of my recent favoites! She can be such a little princess when she wants to!

9 comments:

Lorie said...

Beautiful beautiful babies!!

Nead Family said...

love the pics of you and Ethan...and the one of Madyson crossing her legs...too cute!
Love ya!

Kim said...

So cute! They turned out cute....I lvoe the one of Carson, Ethan is getting bigger and bigger everyday, and I love Mady's little personality shining through in her picture!!!

Allison said...

Your pics are so beautiful. I definitely need to have you do a portrait shoot of my kids.

Lyric Payne said...

I really love the picture of Carson. What a little poser you are raising. Good work. His wife will love you for it!

D and C said...

You are seriously SO beautiful!!! And you Do have the some of the cutest kids ever!! I love your photography you are so amazing!!!!

Amy said...

WOW!!! I LOVE that 2nd picture of you and Carson.. very tender and you look so great! Your older kids are adorable too!

kellbell said...

these are perfect, Ethan kissing your face is priceless. Your other two are growing fast!, I miss ya guys!!

Kayleen said...

Hi! I'm Summer's sister in law and I frequent your blog as well as your photography site.(I promise I'm not the freaky sort.) Your photos are amazing. We're having a little one in July and your photos made me so excited to have a new subject. Thanks for sharing!