Friday, January 25, 2008




Are you sick of pictures yet? I am pretty sure that Ethan is. Oh well, he is the one who picked our family. (That is SO something my mother would have said.)

Things are going pretty good around here. I am pretty sure that Ethan caught a little cold over the weekend. I had 16 people visiting from out of town for his baby blessing. He would be sleeping well at night but I have to clean out his nose in the middle of the night and for some reason, that wakes him up and he stays up for about 2 hours. Poor little guy!

I am feeling really good and have started to book photo shoots for indoor sessions! I have loved having the break to have a baby and focus on pics of my kids but I am excited to get back in business. I hope to be able to do some landscape pics during this winter weather but along with the snow comes the FREEZING cold. The sacrifices I am willing to make!

6 comments:

D and C said...

You are SOOOO good Michelle!!! I love the pictures you take!! Ethan is beautiful! Congratulations! I LOVE YOU!

Kim said...

Okay...I am dying...so cute...I love that scale idea...where did you get that scale...I must have one!!! And the guitar...so cute!

Nead Family said...

The scale came!!! Soooo perfect! I love it! Michelle, I'm so glad you are doing so well. Kiss little Ethan and hopefully he will get through his little cold soon! I love the pic with all 3 kids at the top of the new blog!!! You really do have a talent!! well, you have many actually....
Love, Summer

Lorie said...

He is beautiful!! And your pictures are amazing!!

Love the new blog look!!

Miss you tons!

Jilene said...

you are a seriously amazing photographer, mother, ok, well, everything. cute pics and I love your header! I think I need a baby....just kidding! :-)

Sarah said...

Michelle, I miss little Ethan. With or without a cold, we love him! He looks exactly like Carson! Wow! I feel like I am a long lost something from you- it has been too long! I miss you!