Saturday, December 29, 2007
Last night I thought for sure that I was in labor and I was going to have the baby today. Well, 12 hours of contractions and here I sit. I had taken 4 oz. of Caster oil for the third time so I really thought I would be recovering by now. Also yesterday, my doc stripped my membranes TWICE during my office visit. I kinda thought I was going to die. So, I just took my forth dose of Caster oil and only threw up once. I am sitting here with toilet paper stuck up my nose so that I can't smell the oil when I burp. If this doesn't work I won't do the oil again. We have an induction date set up for the 3rd. My mom will get here that morning so that will be really nice. Of course, I am praying that this baby comes today or tomorrow, we will see how things go! I am going to post maternity pics soon when I can get my other computer to cooperate.
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Friday, December 07, 2007
1. What is his name? Spencer Delwyn Ray. In his family the name tradition is for the first son to have his fathers name as his middle name. So, his dads name is Delwyn and we will be keeping it right where it is.
2. How long have you been married? It has been 7 1/2 years.
3. How long did you date? Well, it was nine days. What can I say, he knew he had to move fast to catch THIS!
4. Who eats more? He does, depending on what it is. It if is sweets, it's me, but anything else, it's him.
5. Who said "I love you" first? He did. It was about 24 hours after we had met. It was magic I tell ya!
6. Who sings better? We are pretty much equal in that department. We don't do solo's but we can fit in in a choir. And what couple doesn't have a blast singing "It's Your Love" together?
7. Who is taller? Spencer is a hunky 6 feet 5 inches so he would be the taller one. That was my only "thing" that I wanted in my man.
8. Whose temper is worse? I would have to say mine. Spencer is good at taking a deep breath and calming down. I, on the other hand, yell way too much. The thing is, we don't lose our temper with each other, it is only with the kids.
9. Who does the laundry? When it gets done, it is me. He helps if I ask him to, but I take over the chore.
10. Who does the dishes? This is my job. Just yesterday, I let him know what my system is. I had been meaning to tell him for months, but I kept forgetting.
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does. I have to sleep on the side that the bathroom is on. If we ever sleep anywhere else. I always take the "bathroom" side so we are pretty flexible when it comes to the bed. (That was a joke you dirty bird!)
12. Who does the cooking? We both do. I don't enjoy as much as he does. He takes over the "good" meals. He did Thanksgiving this year and it Rocked!
13. Who is more stubborn? It totally depends on the situation. He gets pretty firm when I am not listening to him when he is trying to help me. He is so sweet to me.
14. Who proposed? It was Spencer. We were sitting in the top window seat in the Joseph Smith Fielding building over looking Salt Lake City after the sun rose. It was very romantical. We had been dating for 9 days and it was about time!
15. Who is more likely to admit when they were wrong? We are both really good about this, and this is why we don't argue very much. We both trust each other enough to know that we wouldn't hurt the other persons feelings on purpose. It is the most important aspect of our marriage.
16. Whose parents do you see more? Mine. I would like it to be his but mine are closer.
17. Who pays the bills? When they get paid, I do it. He may drop them off in the mail but I sign the checks.
18. Who wears the pants in the family? He does when I give him permission to do so.
19. Why do you love your husband? Oy, where do I start? Anyone who can see me naked and not be able to resist me has something special. He is so very kind and loving. I love him because he loves me! There is not another human on this earth who loves me like he does. He has NEVER ever made me feel bad about myself. He is understanding and lets me be me. He is so supportive in what I do and shows an interest in the things I am passionate about. He is my friend, my lover and my biggest fan, how can you not love that?