Monday, May 18, 2009

This is a pic of the trailer that Spencer re-built. It kinda fell apart when we ran off the icy road when me moved here from Arizona. Now it is ready for another move. I am so proud of him! I knew that I needed to marry a man that knew how to "fix" things. He is so creative and I love him for it!
My sweet sweet husband just sacrificed the hot tub for the greater good of the family. He didn't know that I listed it on Craigslist along with the garage sale we had on Saturday. When a lady showed up and said she wanted to look at the hot tub we listed on Craigslist, he wasn't too impressed. He has just finished telling a friend that he will sell EVERYTHING else before the hot tub. Well, the lady liked it and bought it. Thanks for taking one for the team babe.

2 comments:

Lorie said...

*sigh* That trailer brings back sad sad memories.

But your hubby is a keeper!

Michelle said...

That is SO TRUE! I remember trying so hard not to snort cry when we drove away from your front yard.