Wednesday, May 06, 2009



Carson turned 8 last week! It didn't hit me until I saw him at his very first pack meeting in his cub scout uniform. He was so excited. He was dressed and ready two hours before the meeting was to start. Lucky for us, the meeting was the Pinewood Derby. It was so fun to watch all those boys. Carson had a ton of fun. Mady also had a blast with her little girl friends. Watching her with them made my heart hurt because we are leaving. I can't think about it, it makes me woozy.

So, we finally have a final date for Carson's baptism. It is going to be on June 20th. That means will we not be leaving Meridian until the END of June. Don't hold your breath though, things change quickly around here.

4 comments:

Ginger said...

Sometimes life just comes up and slaps you up side the head like that, huh? I recall being just fine with Stacie turning 13 until Angie called and asked how I was handling being the mom to 2 teenagers? Just fine until you pointed that out! ;)

Lorie said...

If you still lived here Drew would have been SO jealous that Carson got to start Cub Scouts before him! Drew gets to go for the first time tomorrow and he is SO SO SO excited!

Chloe and Tyler said...

Oh, I wish you guys could stay, moving stinks. I'm convinced that as soon as you really start making friends and feeling at home something is always lurking around the corner to change everything...it happens to us every time. I guess that's why life is such an adventure. Happy Birthday Carson!!!! Do you realize that in 8 more years he'll be 16..ahhh Forget I said that.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Hey Michelle- Is your little baby swing in that first picture attached to the porch? How did you do that? Great idea if so I hadn't thought about that.