Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Liquidation Sale
Tomorrow May 14th 6-9 p.m.
@ my house of course!

I am looking to sale a bunch of my crafts and home decor before we move. We are having a neighborhood garage sale this weekend and had a few of my friends say they were interested in a sneak peak. So here you go! My plan today was to go around the house and get pics of a few of the items that I am selling. This morning my plan was foiled when I fell and sprained my ankle. Stupid fireplace. Anyway, I am going to bit the bullet and get some pics tonight to post.

ALL OF MY TUTUs and HATs will be price reduced for the sale. I can always make more after I move right? My pettiskirts will also be reduced, you lucky lucky friends of mine.

2 comments:

Lorie said...

I hope you are feeling better and I am sorry I can't come and sit with you at your sale! ;D

Nicole said...

Ahh, man I wish I was in Boise!!!!! I totally wish I could see what you have for newborns and infants. Good luck!