Sunday, March 01, 2009

I hate not posting pic with my blog entries but I love all of you WAY too much to post of pic of what happened to me today. As soon as the closing song in Sacrament meeting started, I left to get my room set up for the nursery kids. As soon as I got to the door, my skirt fell around my ankles! Let me tell you what the cultural hall of my new ward family members saw, me with NO SLIP, just my special undies! I found out from one of my friends, now one of my close friends, that THEY saw what happened, not just she, THEY. I will be collecting $5 from them cause I don't give this crap away for free!!!! I will now being joining the same group as my SIL Emma, she showed her special undies when the wind blew her skirt up at her brothers wedding. The annoying this is, this is the 2nd time this has happened to me. I thought chubby chicks were immuned from this. I need to start wearing tighter clothes!

9 comments:

Kim said...

Oh man...too bad there is no picture for that!!!! Oh so funny!!! You crack me up.. I just love you michelle!!! Also...LOVE your new blog header!!! LOVE IT!!! Also...LOVE your profile picture! What a great idea!!! your just awesome!

Fonzareli said...

Oh now that is funny! I love your new header too. So creative. Wonder why I didn't get some of the idea genes.

Jenni said...

Oh that sucks. I know how you feel though. One time in church after sacrament was over I got up and turned around and was collecting everything into the bag while Alex was holding onto my leg and then I just stood there for a while waiting for Brad and then I looked down and Alex had pulled my wrap dress to the side and my whole front was totally exposed (I was wearing that spandexy kind of special undies). I quickly looked around to see if anyone saw but everyone looked like they were looking away embarrassed. It is almost worse when you don't have someone to laugh with you about it. I have worn a slip every Sunday since.

Michelle said...

Jenni, I am sorry that your experience makes me feel better. I HAVE to invest in some one piece slips cause the others make my problem worse!

Jody said...

I am sorry, but I couldn't help but laugh. At least it was your bottom, Justin has pulled the front of my shirt down once. That was bad! I don't think anyone noticed though, so maybe you got the raw end of the deal. I am excited that you will be moving out here though! It will be fun for all the kids too.

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry that happened to you. It will be a great story to tell as you "most embarrassing moment" though.

Lorie said...

Oh no! It is probably a good thing you aren't in my ward anymore! Because I would have been with you and I would have laughed and you would have been mad at me!!!

Allison said...

So so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much more embarrassingly funny!

EmmaTheJane said...

Wow, I finally got mentioned on your blog....... just not for what I had always dreamed of....