Wednesday, March 04, 2009



Reasons #275 & 276 that I adore Madyson..... She is always making me laugh. I NEED to get a video clip of her skipping. She is hysterical!!!!! Funny things she has said lately:
1. This one is her pulling what we like to call a "Grandma Jonesy"
This morning Carson wanted some mandrin oranges for breakfast. The brand on them is Cutie so that is what we call them. I said, "do you want 1 or 2 cuties?" He says 2 and goes to get his shoes on. A few minutes later, Mady being a little mother yells out, "Carson, your sweeties are ready." OK so my family will be the only ones to understand why that is SUPER DUPER FUNNY! With Mady's new hair cut she looks just like my mom. It is no wonder why she is acting like her too!
2. She is always asking for food, imagine that, most kids do. If she has JUST eaten, I tell her that she isn't hungry, she is just bored. She comes walking out of her room the other day and says "oh, I am thirsty, I want some water." I just look at her and she says, "Oh wait a minute, I forgot, I am just bored." OK Mad, whatever you say!
I love this little girl! She is going to be my gal pal forever and I am so thankful that she is who she is.

3 comments:

Jody said...

I love her...she is too dang cute!! Her hair cut is adorable, but yeah she does look a little like Mom!

Brittany said...

She's a cutie! Haha - no pun intended. Love those stories.

Lorie said...

I love her! LOVE HER! And I am so sad that she isn't here to be Lou Las best friend!

I miss our La Las!