Thursday, March 05, 2009



Hey Lorie! Look what I can do!
This pettiskirt has made me loose sleep. I have wanted to make one and have it be FABULOUS for about a month now. This one doesn't have super fabulous quality to it, but hey, I know how to make them now! I used some extra material that I had in my stash of fabric. This fabric is called Tricot and if you know my family, you know that this is what defined my childhood. Carson was addicted to his tricot blanket that my grandmother made for him. I still have mine too. Anyway, it made me smile working with this fabric, it make me want to cuddle up to this skirt and take a little nap. I have some more fabric on order and will new pettiskirts in my Etsy store. soon I can't wait until spring time to take pics with these outside!

7 comments:

Lorie said...

Ahhhhhhhhh! You did it! And it is gorgeous! I am so excited!!!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

You are amazing..I don't think there is a talent that you DON"T have. Can't you leave something for the rest of us? It's ok, I've already come to terms with the fact that I am a has-been athlete and now have NO TALENTS to share wtih the world. ;) I got the disk and thank SO MUCH! I can't wait to get some copies made up they are awesome. I guess we'll have to come to Rexburg for follow-up pix...so scope out some good pix locations! :)

The Stefanek Quints said...

cute cute! my girls would love something like that. is that haircut new on you? it's fabulous! and sassy. i wish i had the guts to chop my hair.

Jody said...

Are you going to make the toddler size? I would love to see one on Dani!! It would be absolutely adorable...

Allison said...

Oh, I love tricot. Can I come take a nap with her petticoat?

Nicole said...

A...your feet picture is adorable! B...I officially can't zip up my zipper and one of my biggest fears is what happened to you at church. I always had it in the back of my mind but now that it happened to you it is in the front and wont go away. I might ever do it to myself to get it over with! Just so you know....I think about you all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could send you flowers for enduring it!!!!!

Chloe and Tyler said...

Wow, I don't think I've ever laughed so much reading a blog before. Thanks for entertaining me:D