Thursday, February 26, 2009



Ethan not only looks like Carson, he acts like him too. This isn't exactly a good thing. Ethan is into EVERYTHING! He kept getting into the garbage can. He was like little rat, when he was hungry, he would go over to the garbage. He would get into cans of food and eat the crap that was in them. Not only was it in the garbage for a reason, it was also really bad because he would cut his hands on the cans! Oy, this child. So, to stop this behavior, we set up the happy box (or play pen as others call it in the) living room. The little brat found a small hole in the side. It looked like another kid stuck a pencil in the mesh and Ethan found it. He started to make the hole bigger with his finger, then his arm, then his head! He could have strangled himself! So, I moved it into Madyson's bedroom. I didn't realize the box was right by it! I caught Ethan trying to get in from the side. When he saw me with the camera, he decided to pose for me. Oh, he is so cute but is SUCH a brat! I have the happy box wedged inbetween the entertainment center and the fireplace with the escape route facing the corner. It actually gives him his own little nook to play in. Now, he is like a little gerbal that can go in and out of his tunnel. I put a ton of toys back there and it is working out pretty good. I can get the dishes done without him climbing on the door and grabbing for the knives. Have I mentioned that I don't like one year olds?

6 comments:

Lorie said...

He is SO CUTE!!!!

Jilene said...

yeah, wait until they are 3! This age drives me NUTSO!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

That post is HILARIOUS! I LOVE it! so he finally made it into an escapable hole eh? So funny. Sad you are moving...:( but there is so much to be said about being around family, what a great support group and so fun to have the cousins get to know eachother!

Jack and Lindzi said...

Hey Michelle! It is great to see your family. They are getting so big. That is really great you are moving to Rexburg. We will have to hang out next time we are down. You may have to talk your parents into moving too! Your pictures are awesome! Very talented!

Allison said...

So so funny!

Macsen said...

Michelle I'm pretty sure that is the cutest little boy ever!