Tuesday, July 01, 2008


I decided to start out my 3rd decade with a dramatic change. As I am sure you can tell from the pictures, I cut my hair a bit. It was more than 10 inches so I was able to donate it. I was really excited about that part. I will have Nicole take a pic of my tomorrow. My hair dresser did a PERFECT job especially without seeing a pic of what I wanted. It is super short in the back with some length in the front. Spencer approves, I am pretty sure that he wants to make out with me now.

6 comments:

Kim said...

Oooh, I am excited to see it!

Lorie said...

Oh! I want to see! But I am confused? You are younger than me. How is this your 3rd decade?

D and C said...

You are HOT!!!
I can't wait to see!!
The Ray family needs to come to San Fran. I will sing you to sleep EVERY night!!!

Tom and Audrie said...

Is there a time when he doesn't want to make out????

Can't wait to see!

Nicole said...

Way to go! Cutting hair is definately an emotional decision! I don't think it has ever gone well for me!! Dev and I are getting so excited for the reuion too! You better bring your camera to the cabin!

Ashlie said...

That is really awesome that you were able to donate your hair. I have always wanted to do that!! WAY TO GO!!