Friday, June 27, 2008



Here is a pic of Carson's 48 hour hair cut. Don't think that when I say I won't finish cutting your hair if you don't cooperate that I am kidding. The funny thing is, he is totally embarrassed. You wouldn't know it by looking in the pics but whenever anyone would say "hey cool hair" he would bury his head in my side. The rest will come off tomorrow!
I have to be thankful that Mady doesn't understand how ghetto she is. I won't buy a plastic pool for her to play in because they ruin the lawn and the dog will eat it. Thankfully, she LOVES the small bucket, why ruin a good thing. She better enjoy it before Ethan is on the move cause the bucket of water will be outlawed.

6 comments:

Ashlie said...

I can't believe how long her hair is!! She looks so grown up in that picture!! And if Ashton saw Carson's hair he would be SO JEALOUS!! CUTE CUTE CUTE!! Love the bucket of water idea!!

Michelle said...

How fun are blogs!! I think the last time I talked to you was just after my son was born in '04. Your kids have sure grown up since then. They are ADORABLE!!! I loved reading about your family and I'm so glad to find you!

Ginger said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who says things like that! Love the bucket of water...sometimes the best toys are the ones the kids come up with themselves! Good luck with the house sale thing.

Melissa Snyder said...

I love reading your blogs because your personality is in it! They make me laugh. Your children are adorable.

Kim said...

Great picts!!!

Stefanek Fam Damily said...

holy schmoley, woman. i had accepted the fact that you were abducted by aliens or something. how on earth did you find me? i'm so glad you did. let's be friends again. happy early birthday and welcome to the 30 club. ps, your kids are adorable. hope to keep hearing from you and if you ever visit oregon, i would love to have you take pictures for us. just a thought...