Thursday, July 24, 2008


Tonight, I am sitting at the dinner table with one of my dearest friends in all the land. After the Ray Reunion, my friend Lorie and her kidlets joined me and my kidlets in Pine. We had the entire cabin to ourselves and loved every minute of it. You would think that two women who love to take pics and scrapbook would have had their cameras out the entire time together. We didn't take a single picture while we were up there!!!! I guess we assume that such wonderful memories will be burned into our brains, never to escape!


During the reunion I had my camera out a lot. If I didn't have Ethan in my arms, I had the camera. Sadly enough, it felt like they weighed the same. One of my favorite parts of the reunion was letting Carson be free! He and two "cousins" found a "TP" and turned it into a secret fort. They weren't going to let me up there so I decided to go unannounced. I did manage to take a few pictures and this is one of my favorites. Yes, those are worms that Carson put in the bottom of the water bottle!


I am going to Santa Barbara in the morning to spend a few weeks with Spencer's parents. Spencer went back to Boise last Monday and I won't see him again until next Friday. I didn't realize how long our break apart was going to be! Oy, I kinda miss my boyfriend.

7 comments:

Kim said...

So sweet...that is a good sign that you miss him already! Sounds like you are having so much fun! Be safe and we will see you soon...p.s. that pict is pretty cool!

Brian Millsaps said...

Hey Michelle, just wanted to drop another comment (figured you might not see the one on the older post). Would you mind tossing Spencer my info, when you get a moment? Take care!

480-626-1616, millsaps@cox.net

Amy said...

That first picture is cool! Glad you're having a fun trip.. and it's probably a good sign you miss your man :)

Nicole Ray said...

Who cares about missing your man!! I miss you!! When are you coming back? I doesn't help that Hunter asks five times a day if he can play with Maddy. Hope that you are safe and having fun.

Ashlie said...

Love that picture of Carson holding the worms!! AWESOME!! Hope you are having a good summer! Try not to miss your boyfriend to much. I know how it feels to have your hubby gone..Paul is always leaving me for work. AND IS GETS REALLY BORING ...SOMETIMES!?!

Nash said...

Spencer,
Glad to see that Brian found you.
So you stayed in Idaho?
I had a roommate from Caldwell, but can't remember her name.
Great to see how well you are doing.
I remember you guys moving into our ward at rick's but seems like we moved right away.
Love the world of blogs, so easy to keep in touch.

AmyLyn said...

I love reading your blog, Michelle. I didn't get enough of you at the reunion! Hope you had fun in cali!