Thursday, June 26, 2008


After reading a few comments, I realized it might be helpful to explain why we are trying to sell our house. We are simply trying to get the equity out of the house, not that their is much left, stinkin' market. Since Spencer can build at cost, the plan is to build every two years. I don't want to move and am not super anxious to sell, but it would be helpful financially. We have looked around for some lots to build on and liked what we saw in Caldwell. I really want to stay around here, but I will go where it makes the most sense.


Ethan got weighed again today, he is up to 12 lbs. 12 oz. I have an appointment to see a dietitian when we get back from our three week vacation!


On that note, I am going to be gone for three weeks! We are going to family reunions in Arizona and California. They are a week and a half apart so I will hang out in Mesa for a few days after the first reunion and then go over to Cali. I can't even explain how excited I am. It will be awesome to see family and also my mostest bestest love in all of Mesa, Lorie. I can't wait to hang out with her and her kids. They are so adorable and I can't wait to attack them with my camera....oh it is going to be a fun vacation!

4 comments:

Lorie said...

Okay! Carson looks like 12 in that picture! What a boy! I love the sweeping on rollerblades! I have to try that!!


I am SOOOO excited to see you! We need to plan plan PLAN!!!

Ashlie said...

That is a really good way to clean floors. I might try that technique tomorrow and after I am done I am sure a visit the E.R. would be fun too!! I hope you have fun on your trips.

Anonymous said...

Your blog is too cool!~ Teach me how!~~~~ Have fun on your fun vacation. Don't get sun burned this time, and drink plenty of fluids.
Love you~
bon

Janalee said...

Hooray! We can't wait to see you at the reunion! :) Let us know when you are in Mesa...