Wednesday, June 18, 2008


A few things to play catch up-


Ethan update. Last week he was weighing it at 12 pounds. That is almost three pounds in one month. He LOVES to eat. I feed him solids three times a day!


We finally got our house listed. I am not exactly chomping at the bit to get it sold. I don't want to leave this area. When I say area, I mean square mile, I love hit here. We will see what happens!


I am trying my best to get rid of the dog. I listed her on craigslist and didn't get one call. I was a little too honest in my listing, Spencer wasn't too impressed.


I found the PERFECT wheat field for a family photo shoot. I can't wait for it to turn yellow, it is going to be awesome. If anyone wants to set up a time to get family pics done, call me!


Other than that, life goes on!


13 comments:

Lorie said...

He is too cute!! I am glad he is a good eater.

Good luck getting rid of the dog! And with your house. I would be much happier if you were moving to MY square mile.

Kim said...

Oh he is so cute! By the way...you are totally ignoring me!!! And why are you getting rid of your Dog anyway?

Brittany said...

So, where exactly are you guys moving to??

Jilene said...

did you find a preschool for Madyson next year. There is a girl in my ward that is going to teach and has for a few years. let me know if you are interested!

Jami said...

Why don't you add my two cats to your craigslist ad for your dog. I bet that would get some calls going for ya!! :)

Melissa Snyder said...

Michelle,
about the wheat field. Count us in. I have always wanted to do that for our family picture. Let me know when it is a good time and we will schedule. Thanks!

Tom and Audrie said...

Where are you moving too?

Kellie Larsen said...

where are you going to move to?

Jaimee said...

Michelle! I would love it if you think you could do our family pictures for us again. I loved the ones you did for Jakobie last year and it's definently time for new ones. I'll give you a call sometime soon.

Amy said...

Such a handsome little dude!!! The idea of selling a dog on craigslist struck me as funny, but I guess it makes sense, people sell everything else there, you'll just have to be a little less honest :) I'm sad you're selling your house, but good luck!

Ashlie said...

Why are you selling your house?? I will trade you dogs?? MY DOG IS A PAIN IN MY @$$!!! How is everything else going?? The little guy is growing up REALLY FAST!!

EmmaTheJane said...

Um... He's the cutest baby ever!!!!!!!!!!

EmmaTheJane said...

Um... He's the cutest baby ever!!!!!!!!!!