Friday, December 07, 2007


I am so excited about this picture!!! If you come over to my house, I will MAKE you come into my bathroom to look at it, I just love it. It is Mady sitting on a stool. Usually she has a lot more crack showing but she was wearing granny panties. It is a 20x16 and the fabulous Jenni from Framing Jenni http://framingjenni.blogspot.com/ helped me with. I love it, it makes me want to do all my business in the front bathroom now. Sorry for the crappy pic, I hate doing pictures inside with no windows!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

The whole time I was working on that picture I was cracking up. That is nice of you to put my blog url on the post but that site it a total work in progress and I really don't want anyone looking at it yet. So if anyone wants some framing done please just call me or email me 288-2201 or framingjenni@hotmail.com.
Thanks Michelle.

Lorie said...

That is a cute picture! Livi would DIE if I put a picture of her bum in the bathroom!!! Otherwise I would steal the idea!! ;D

Lyric Payne said...

that is the best bathroom picture ever. Very creative.