Thursday, December 13, 2007


Last Tuesday was Ladies Night!!! It is so fun to get together for a good ol' girls only night. We met up at an adorable coffee house for dessert and hot chocolate. After sitting and chatting we HAD to get a picture before we left. It is really hard to see me in the picture but I promise I am in there. For the love of Christmas I am ready to have this baby!!!!!!


When they gave us last call, we got out of there and ended up at my house for a white elephant gift exchange. I don't want to mention names but ELIZABETH and JENNI left their treasures at my house!!! I will hold them hostage until further notice.


Thanks ladies for the relaxing evening!!!

7 comments:

Lorie said...

Looks like so much fun! And you look great! Can't wait for you to have the baby so I can find out WHAT IT IS!!!

pillingfamily said...

i totally niticed i was without my new little partner as soon as i got home. but it was 12:30 heaven's sake!!

Ashlie said...

Girls night out sounds like a blast!! I don't blame you for being ready...it is hard work being pregnant. How much longer do you have??

D and C said...

I could hardly see you!!! lol!!!You are adorable pregnant....i better be at least the 100th person to find out all the details when you have it!!! LOL!! LOV EYOU!

Amy said...

It was a fun night-- and nice to finally "officially" get to know you! I loved seeing your blog and all your pictures! You're awesome!

Lyric Payne said...

You have totally awesomme and gorgeous and talented friends. Just thought I'd remind you incase you forgot!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Ladies night out was SO FUN! I LOVE that coffee shop too, what a great place! I wasn't aware that leaving our white elephant gifts at your place was an option... ?