Saturday, December 29, 2007

Pray for me! First things first. When I say I will do everything I can to get this baby out, I am serious. My nesting vibe got the best of me and I was going crazy with my big beautiful Christmas tree still up so I decided to put it away. It is nine feet tall so I stood on a bar stool to get the top part off. Well, it came off easier than I thought and I ended up on the floor across the dining room. Oops! I was fine at first but ended up going into the hospital to get monitored. Everything was fine with the baby. It took forever to get consistent minuets of baby heart rate cause it would not stop moving. I am pretty sure it was doing yoga.

Last night I thought for sure that I was in labor and I was going to have the baby today. Well, 12 hours of contractions and here I sit. I had taken 4 oz. of Caster oil for the third time so I really thought I would be recovering by now. Also yesterday, my doc stripped my membranes TWICE during my office visit. I kinda thought I was going to die. So, I just took my forth dose of Caster oil and only threw up once. I am sitting here with toilet paper stuck up my nose so that I can't smell the oil when I burp. If this doesn't work I won't do the oil again. We have an induction date set up for the 3rd. My mom will get here that morning so that will be really nice. Of course, I am praying that this baby comes today or tomorrow, we will see how things go! I am going to post maternity pics soon when I can get my other computer to cooperate.

10 comments:

D and C said...

YEAH FOR MICHELLE!!! You are awesome, you can do this... you are a PRO by now. You are so sweet for your comments...thank you. You need to call me when this baby is out, so we can catch up!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!! Good luck, you are in our prayers!

Jilene said...

we can't wait to hear what this new little Ray is...hang in there..you can do it!

barb said...

I "stumbled" across your blog again and am so glad I did! I am so happy to see your cute little face! I have missed you like crazy! Good luck with the baby and I will check in later to see how things went. XOXO

barb

Nead Family said...

Michelle,
Hang in there!!! You are almost done, but at the end minutes seem like hours...I know. I hope you have that baby soon, too cuz the suspense is killing me---boy or girl?! Call me for anything-you know that. Hope I don't see you at church tomorrow! :)
Love, Summer

Kim said...

I LOVE YOU MICHELLE! Thanks for updating the blog, I've been wondering how you're doing...and I'll add to your prayers that the baby's here soon. I'm not sure if I've ever heard of someone trying the castor oil trick more than once...and stripped membranes twice in ONE office visit, sheesh!!! Anyway, I hope as I type that that baby has arrived and that you're doing well. Can't wait to see the pics!!!

Lorie said...

Okay, am I the only bad friend? Michelle Ray! What on earth are were you doing on a bar stool!!! Crazy lady!

I love ya and hope that this baby comes out, for your sake!!! And because I want to know if we have kept the streak alive!! (if you have a boy you will throw it all off you know!!

I was watching home videos of Carson teaching Drewbie to do summer saults last night!!! I miss those days!

Love ya! And I will now end the LONGEST blog comment ever!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Michelle- even with all that you are going through right now you still have your witty sense of humor! I can't wait to check your blog to see pix and updates when your new little one arrives!

Ashlie said...

Have you had that baby yet??? I hope for your sanity you have!! Let me know how everything is going when you get a free second. I can't wait to see pictures!!

Kim said...

There is absolutey no reason that there shouldn't be picture posted of your little one...I am very dissappointed!!! Where are the picts!!!

Teri said...

Michelle, Lorie told us you had your baby and I just wanted to say congrats to you and your family. I really miss you truely on the board and hope you consider coming back soon. Take care sweetie.