Friday, November 30, 2007


How nice would it be to hang out all day in your jammies? I am asking cause I could tell you, it is nice! I don't get dressed unless I am leaving the house, I do have love for my fellow men. When I came into the living room and saw Mady sprawled out on the coffee table I needed a pic. This week has been a LONG one and we have loved staying in our "jams" Mady stayed home sick from Pre-school on Monday and Carson has been home sick for the last three days. I am pretty sure that Spencer will soon be sick as well. I just hope that everyone gets it out of their systems before the new baby gets here.

6 comments:

Lorie said...

Looks like the Chrismtas tree recovered from your last photo taking incident!! It is beautiful BTW!

AND OMG Mady is so stinking cute, but WAY too big!! She wasn't supposed to grow up!!!

Michelle said...

It is a different tree silly girl. The one I knocked over was the "kids" tree, pretty much the tree that I don't care about. If I knocked this tree down with my belly, I woul have SERIOUS issues.

Ashlie said...

Love the christmas tree!! It is beautiful!! That is neat that you have 2 trees. I don't even have the motivation to put 1 up!!

Kim said...

We're not doing a tree this year either...not that this would change things from the last three years but, whatever! And I'm totally loving your house...want to see more pics!! (okay, I know I'm asking a lot while you're pregnant and all uncomfortable, but what I already see is so cute!). Love the pics of maddy...and I too agree that she is way too big, I wonder if Clint could still make her break into tears?

Lorie said...

See, if you weren't crazy enough to have two trees you wouldn't have that problem!!

No womder Carson said you ruined Christmas! It was HIS tree!!! :D

Kim said...

Michelle, I tag you, go to my blog to see whatto do.