Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Watch out world!! Madyson turned 4! We had a party for her that turned out pretty darn good. The theme was, It's Time to get FABULOUS! We decorated princess hats, painted nails, made jewelry, had princess sandwiches and birthday cake, opened presents and had a fashion show for the moms. The girls were so good! I would much rather do a girl party than a boy party.

Madys cake was a little ghetto but it worked out just fine. I am not if love with Barbie so I thought the next best thing would be a pic of Mady on top of her cake. The picture turned out to be Spencers favorite and he stole it.

Mady HAD to invite Hunter even though it was a girls only party. She is totally in love with him even though their dads are cousins. I have finally convinced her to stop kissing him. Now when he moves in for some action, Mady puts her hand up to her face and says, No Hunter, I can't kiss you. My mom said we can't anymore. At least I know she listens to me sometimes.

7 comments:

Kim said...

Awesome cake...love the pic of Mady. I can't believe how old she is!!!

Kellie Larsen said...

loving the new wolors and the header!

Maddy's cake is too cute what is that little cut out thingy? your kids are getting so big and she is the perfect little princess!

Lyric Payne said...

That cake is one of the most creative I've seen. I love it and may have to steal the idea for Sophie's next birthday. I'll think about giving you credit for it!

Ashlie said...

Wow...what a fun birthday! She is getting so big. The other day I was going through some photos of when we were in Arizona for a monster truck show. I have a picture of Madison that is so stinkin cute. She was probably only about 1. She is growing up FAST!! Hope everything is going well and I am glad your posting again I enjoy looking at your pictures and reading your blogs!

Kim said...

I didn't realize that your Mady and my Cassi are so close to the same age...they should hang out more!!!

Jenni said...

I love the cake!!!! I may just do that one year.

Lorie said...

Happy Birthday Mady! (I just realized you spell it with one D and I have been spelling it with 2 all this time!!)

The party looks like so much fun! I am sure she had a blast!