Thursday, November 29, 2007


Tuesday night I tried to set this shot up. It didn't turn out to be as "freakin' awesome" as I thought it would. I need Christmas pics for my frames in the hallway and thought this would be fun. Well, it was a nice try. I was using my 50mm lens so I was stuck in the back of the room as far away as I could to get what I wanted into the shot. Well, I eventually tried to get my big fat pregnant butt up all by myself and guess what I did. According to Carson, I ruined Christmas. When I stood up my belly knocked over the tree. It has a mind of its own I tell ya. So of course, like so many of my other friends, instead of getting mad, I grabbed the camera for the Blog. I guess that having a blog has helped a few hissy fits from happening.

8 comments:

Kim said...

Oops...you need to watch Santa Clause 3 then you won't feel so bad. I love the pic of Maddy, I can't believe how long her hair is!!!

Lorie said...

OH NO!! Didn't you knock your tree over when you lived here too? I thought I remembered that!!

Carson cracks me up!

And that picture of Maddy is wonderful! I may try to steal the idea...but that would require me to actually get the Christmas tree up!

Jenni said...

I really like that picture of Maddy, it is a really creative idea. It would be really cute if she was in a Christmas dress.
I am so sorry about your tree, I am sure that sucked cleaning up. I love how you took a picture first. I totally agree that it helps make a bad situation a little better because at least you know it can make a good post on the blog! Like the whole time I was having a horrible morning last week I just kept telling myself that at least I could blog about it.

Ashlie said...

I hope you have some extra christmas bulbs!?! Last year our christmas tree fell on my head while the kids were opening present. That was pretty funny!

pillingfamily said...

okay, i'm sorry, but that's hillarious!

Kim said...

I agree..having a blog has kept me from getting realy mad sometimes...cause I gotta snap that picture...and that gives me enough time to cool off!!!
knocking the tree over is so funny!!! I love it!

kellbell said...

wait to go! ruin christmas...ba humbug!

Lyric Payne said...

That is one of the most hilarious stories ever. I love hearing about your life. I don't think these things just happen to you...well maybe this particular one only happened to you ...but I love hearing you tell about all your latest adventures. I'm sorry that everyone has been so sick. If it's any consolation, your Christmas tree looks great.