Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Today I am doing a session with a family of 7!!! It is cold and crappy outside so I set up my backdrop in my front room. The north wall is just windows and I am in love with the lighting. I actually turned the light on in that room too and it is perfect, it is diffused just right. So, today will be interesting. I can't wait to see how these turn out. The mom told me that if these don't turn out she is going to Sears. I giggled because she is going to LOVE my pictures cause I am pretty darn good for only doing this for 3 months.
This is a picture of Carson that I took to try out how things could possibly look. I was happy with the way his eyes turned out and that is all I am looking for right now.

1 comment:

Kellie Larsen said...

Good Luck with your shoot...i bet you will do a fabulous job....what go to sears is she crazy! Sears...seriously!