Wednesday, November 08, 2006





This is my sweet cousins family. For some reason, my pics didn't turn out like I wanted them to, I still have LOTS of things to learn. Anyway, this house is across the street from where we live. I will be torn down soon as this area develops. When we were inside, I was noticing some of the writing on the walls. Most of it, I had to quit reading cause it was naughty but there was something really cool there. Someone that once lived there wrote how old they were when they lived in that house and how old they are now. They said, that house held some of their favorite memories. That obviously got me thinking. I LOVE taking pics in front of old barns and old homes. I want to take pics of the homes around here before they get torn down. I have a great picture of a barn that I will post when I get finished with it. I just love the feeling of these pics. I actually went back and took that doornob in the pic of Maycie. I just had to have it!!!

1 comment:

Kellie Larsen said...

Oh looks like a cool spot!

I love your new profile picture...you look beautiful!