Thursday, November 16, 2006


















Oy! Things have been busy around here!! I have been taking lots of pics and trying to catch up on my editing. All of this along with helping with Carson's class and my other part time job. I have another family shoot this weekend for one of Spencer's cousins. They have 4 kids under 4, yeah, it is going to be FUN! It is amazing what I will do to get myself out there. They are a beautiful family and it will be rewarding hard work.





This pic is a reason why I LOVE what I do. This last week in church we sat next to Hallies family. She ended up practically sitting on my lap trying to see what my kids were doing. I thought she was the most stunning child and HAD to ask her mom if I could take her picture. I am going to use one of these in my very first add and would LOVE some help! Which one do you like the best?

2 comments:

Kellie Larsen said...

I love that little girls cheaks! The top one is my fav...i cant wait to see more from you you are amazing!

Kellie Larsen said...

update your blog