Monday, November 13, 2006







This was my fist Senior photo shoot. I was super nervous and actually dreamt about it the night before. It was a cool dream, I was taking pics with Doug and we decided to stop and play soccer for a bit just to break up the smiling time. Anyway, it was cool, mostly cause he can't walk. We took these pictures at the same park that I did our family pics for our christmas card. It looked like crap with all of the leaves dead. I feel bad that their wasn't more to work with but I felt like I did a pretty good job.
I am still waiting to hear from him and his mom. She wants me to design a full page LO in his yearbook using some of my pics and pics of him with the football team and sky diving. Glad they didn't want me to take those pics.

1 comment:

Kellie Larsen said...

Yeah! You are updating your blog and I love it! These are really great...i really like the last one, I like to see his wheelchair!