Thursday, June 11, 2009


My newest obession.........
Dresses for Mady! In the last few weeks I have made 5 new things for Mady to wear. Until yesterday, I have used all of the material that I have here at the house. My BIL is getting married in September and their colors are brown and aqua. While using these colors in picking out Carson's suit, I decided that Mady needed a dress to match on his baptism day. So it is a little early and I DON'T have time to be doing this, but who needs sleep? I will sleep after we move.

So, for the dress, I used three ideas from different patterns that I have done lately. I did a peasent top with 4 tiers and ruffle fluff at the bottom so that I could hide the hem. I love how it turned out! I am going to be making matching ones for the other girl cousins. I can't wait to take those pictures!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

I love it! You always make the cutest things!!

Chloe and Tyler said...

It's times like these I wish Kellen was a girl:D

Lorie said...

Freaking cute!

Fonzareli said...

That is so dang cute!! I LOVE it!

emily said...

Awesome!! You are so talented...can some of you rub off on me. I'm sad you are moving...I"m really really sad. remember we were supposed to be bff's?

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Is there anything you don't do? SHeesh woman, cut some of us loser moms a break!
OK, are there BATS in Meridian? I never really thought about it, but I think I thought there weren't! That one pictures is scary with it's mouth snaring open! ! !

Anonymous said...

Good grief girl! Is there anything you don't do? The dress is darling! Way to go and fantastic family photo!~