Saturday, June 06, 2009






For the first time ever in life we went camping as a family, just us! It started out rocky but in the end, everyone was happy and enjoyed themselves. We had forgotten that we had a baptism to attend so that turned our trip into one night instead of two. I am SO thankful. That night ended up being SUPER windy and rainy, mama would not have been happy! When we started to set up camp it was really windy and Carson had to chase his tent down. A few poles snapped on the big tent and the kids were pretty sure that they were going to start walking down the yellow brick road. After it settled down we did dutch oven pizza and s'mores. What more could you ask for? I look forward to the days when Ethan is older, it only gets better from here.

5 comments:

Jilene said...

I hear ya. We had a rough trip over MD weekend. Check out my blog and read all about it!

Lorie said...

The bungee cord on Ethan made me LOL! And Carson chasing the tent! And the rainbow! *sigh* such great pictures.

Have I mentioned that I miss you guys? Oh yeah, just every comment I leave...

Brittany said...

Way to go camping! Looks like a lot of fun.

Nead Family said...

those are the cuteest pictures I've ever seen, Michelle! So lifelike and unposed and adorable! YOu're kids are so cute...

The Stefanek Quints said...

great posts! loved the bat pics. yeesh! i'd be freakin out. fun memories,though,right?