Tuesday, January 06, 2009








I hope that my mom was able to read this tonight cause it is her BIRTHDAY. She is sweet enough to be statified to get pics of her grandkids as a gift. I love you MOM!!!!

These are pics from when we were sledding. Thanks to Ken & Barbie for inviting us. It was a GREAT spot and close to home. I was so surprised how excited Mady was. She was brave until she got "run over." Poor girl have to learn the hard way not to walk in the path of the sleds. Carson sprained his thumb but got over it pretty fast. We were able to take lunch up there. The big boys made a fire and the kids roasted hot dogs. I made corn chowder for the adults and it was yummy! I think we may need to go up at least one more time this year.




6 comments:

Lorie said...

Those pictures are to die for cute, but I won't tell you how sad I am that it isn't my kids in the pictures with them!!

Edythe and Jason said...

Our kids got a sled for Christmas, but We haven't gotten any snow since before Christmas. I guess we should be grateful... it just looks so fun!

It is hard to believe that Ethan is one year old already... love the green frosting

Nicole said...

What I fun birthday! You get the best shots! It is fun to watch your blog. I don't know if you can tell but I think you get better and better every picture!

EmmaTheJane said...

YES IT WILL BE JUST ME THE LAST WEEK OF JAN. WHY???

kellbell said...

hey! I totally miss you. We ALMOST made it all the way over there. I want you to come down to wppi this yr it is over valentines weekend! u could bring spencer and the kids....oh the fun we would have :)

Kellie Larsen said...

awww! that was cool to see! I so need to just give you a call!