Tuesday, May 27, 2008


One thing that I enjoy in life is a nice hefty storm. I want thunder and lightning with some girth behind it. Today I was able to enjoy just that. The rain came down so hard and so fast, I just stood at the window watching the rain gutters over flow. It was awesome! I wasn't going to take a pic of the rain because I would have been soaked. It was blowing all over and I didn't want to get my baby wet. (baby as in my camera...) So here are some after shots in the slide show. It wasn't until approximately 6:01 that I went into my room and remembered that my window was open. My side of the bed got soaked! Oops! The wind was no joke, my carpet is wet about 6 feet into the room. Still, it was awesome and got me all excited!

8 comments:

Ginger said...

I did the same thing once...I was so enthralled watching the lightening in the distance, that I forgot that the living room window didn't seal completely. I STILL have raised grain on my cedar chest! (The lightening show was worth it, though!)

Lorie said...

It is a good thing I don't live next door! I would have made you go out and play in the rain with me!!

It actually rained a TON here to the other day! First time in history I remember it raining on the last day of school.

Kim said...

We went out after the storm and Brent's truck window was down...ya...it is still wet!

Ashlie said...

I love a good storm!! I am a little afraid of lightening though so I usually claw Paul's arm off!

Ashlie said...

Hey I haven't heard from you in a while...leave me a comment!! OR ELSE!!

Jami said...

See we do need to play because I love rain storms too. They get me all sorts of excited.

D and C said...

I LOVE rain storms! They are the best, that is like the ONE out of THREE things I loved about Rexburg! lol!!! I miss you!! you need to be a real friend and call me!

Jaimee said...

Michelle! I just found your blog through Mandie's and I love it! I hadn't had a chance to see your new little one yet and he's super cute! Thanks so much for everything! If it weren't for you, I probably wouldn't be so into pictures, digiscrapping, etc... Oh, my husband bought me a camera! A Nikon D60. It should be here sometime next week and I'm soooo excited!