Thursday, May 15, 2008





I think that I am closer to coming up for air! This month has been pretty busy. Between work, church and family, I have not taken much time to blog. I know, you have been missing me, I am used to it.

Last weekend, I planned my very first primary activity. It turned out pretty darn good. We had 90ish primary kids there and it was a blast. Our bishop was a good sport and made the party a hit.

For my mothers day gift I requested that the family take pictures. We stole our neighbor/cousins couch and took it to the park. I couldn't get the idea out of my head. Poor Spencer, I know that he thinks I am nuts. My sweet cousin Mandie met me there. She has been doing photography for a few months now and I needed her to take my pictures. They turned out great, now I just need to decide which one to print. Any suggestions are welcomed.

13 comments:

Lorie said...

I love them all! And I think you need all 3!

Chelsie Brown said...

Love the idea!!! You are so stinkin creative it makes me so jealous. Don't we share some of the same jean??? Where did my craftiness go?

EmmaTheJane said...

Look. Instead of blogging for who knows who, maybe you should reconnect with your REAL family for a little while. Where the heck are you? If photography is taking this much time from you then I say it's time to launch that camera into space. CALL ME NOW.

Kim said...

Love it...very cool!!! Hey you totally lies to me! You said you could tell me how to put a pict on the background...I haven't gotten an e-mail yet??? Still waiting!!! Anyway, love the picts...

Nicole said...

I like the last one. Everyone has such a cute smile and you don't get very many pictures like that when everyone looks good!! Yes, yes I really missed you!

Ginger said...

I love the first picture, it looks like your family is just hanging out, having fun! Great idea, but I pity the guys who had to move the couch. :)

Melissa Snyder said...

I love the couch idea! You are brillant Michelle! You are so amazing. I hope I can get you over to my house to take some pictures sometime.

C.B. said...

I love the 2nd one! What a cute idea for pictures.

Sara said...

So glad I found your blog chic! Thanks for the sweet comment!

D and C said...

You are SERIOUSLY the most creative person I KNOW! AMAZING, and there is NO WAY I could choose, print them all baby!

Fonzareli said...

I agree with Lorie. I think you need all 3

Amy said...

Cute... what a fun idea! I love the first one... and I also like the third one for a more traditional "everyone looking at the camera" sort of picture!

Ashlie said...

Those are really cute family pictures!! Love the idea of taking a couch to the park!! How CREATIVE!!