Friday, February 22, 2008


3 weeks until we go to Hawaii!! So yea, we are actually going. I tried to call it off when medical bills started to roll in but we are WAY to fabulous and Spencers parents want us to go with them really bad. It may have something to do with non-refundable tickets too, but whatever. His sweet mother is being so sweet and selfless on our behalf. It will be my first time and Spencers second.

If you would like to pre-purchase tickets to my vacation slide show, I would suggest you do it quickly. It is a first come first serve situation people.

The only part that stinks is we are leaving Carson and Mady home. We are so lucky to have freaking fabulous cousins who are willing to take care of our crazies. I would suggest you start praying for them, the babysitters, not the children.

One last thing, if anyone wants me to bring them back a coconut bra, speak now or forever hold your peace! I hope they make XXL ones so that this nursing mom doesn't miss out on all the fun.

7 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

I was just thinking...oh man, I wonder if they have XXL coconut bras...sign me up! j/k in my dreams! Have so much fun, I'll be looking forward to the awesome warm pictures and I will be jealous

Nead Family said...

No, thanks, Michelle....I already have a coconut shell bra!! Seriously!! Spencer brought some back when they had a game there at BYU....I wonder if it still fits? Do you have a big suitcase you could just pack me in and I could come, too? Aloha!!!!!

Lyric Payne said...

Maybe you could have a slide show/bunko night and the winning prize could be an XXL coconut bra and you can only invite people who would fit into it. You may have just one table to set up that night!!

Michelle said...

Lyirc! You crack me up! I MAY just have to have another bunko night before I leave. It is just too much freakin' fun!

Kellie Larsen said...

i must have a coconut bra! I hope u have an amazing time you deserve this vacation girl!

Ashlie said...

Hawaii--I am so jealous! I would do anything for a vacation and warm weather! That will be so nice. I have never been to Hawaii. Paul worked down there over a time frame of 6 months and he brought back some of the most amazing pictures! You will be in HEAVEN!

Lorie said...

I hope you have a WONDERFUL time!!