Tuesday, June 26, 2007




Things have been slow lately which has been really nice. I feel like HELL so it hasn't broken my heart to not have a session every week. I took the kids out one night and had a blast with them. I had to pay Carson $1 to take his shirt off. I felt really stupid begging my child to take his shirt off and then paying him money for it. It was worth it, how can you not be impressed with his "guns."


I have a wedding coming up this weekend. I am anxious but REALLY looking forward to it. Wish me luck!!!!!

3 comments:

Kellie Larsen said...

oh my gosh! I miss you a ton...so i am coming to boise on the 12th....you better be around that week or I am going to egg your house! Luvs! Kell

ohhh and i love these pictures! tell carson I think he is sexy!

Nichole & Tony said...

Michelle, so good to hear from you! I can't believe how big your babies are! Your picture taking skills are amazing! I loved going through your blog. You really do a great job! I will be checking out what you post in the future. Thank you for your comment. Hope all is well with you guys. Take care!
The Massey Fam

Ashlie said...

Michelle this is Ashlie Jensen, my husband is Paul. He wants me to pass along a note for Spencer... give me a call rencer! (801)6952931. I love all your beautiful pictures!! They're amazing!