Thursday, July 19, 2007




Today, I am hobbling around the house like an old woman trying to get ready for Spencer's brother and sister to get here. I am only 15 weeks along and my sciatic nerve in my bum bum is pinched and I kinda want to stay in bed all day. OK enough crying for me...I'm not complaining, just explaining.


We purchased our first "baby item" for number three and every time that I look at it, I get a little dizzy and pinch myself. What is so scary about number three? I am just a big ol' chicken I guess. Carson and Mady are going to be the most amazing big brother and sister and I can't wait to put them to work!


I found a few pictures of the brats, this is why I continue to claim them in public.

7 comments:

Ashlie said...

Where in Idaho are you living? I can't get over your photography...it is absolutely stunning! Your kids are little darlings!! I am new to this blog thing in case you couldn't tell. It is good to hear from you and I hope everything is going well. And congrats on #3!

Michelle said...

Ashlie! We are in Boise. If you are ever up this way we would LOVE to see you. Our kids would have a blast together!

Kim said...

Oh My goodness...those are amazing!!! I absolutely LOVE the one of Carson in the suit...what a hottie!!!
Hope your sciatica goes away soon!

Kellie Larsen said...

WHAT! You are prego...ohh my gosh! I am dying here! I must call you!

Teri said...

Hi Michelle, I was thinking about you today and asked where you been, is everything ok with you and your family? Hope so and miss you. Congrats on being pregnant, that is awesome girl. You have came a long way with your pics and they are awesome. Hope to talk to you soon.

Angie said...

Michelle! Congratulations! I am so happy for you!

Angie (gabzmom)

Lorie said...

Sorry you are still feeling so sick! Carson and Maddy are looking so big!! :(