Tuesday, June 05, 2007



It has been a LONG time since I have "surfed" on the internet. Luckily, it is because I am staying pretty busy. I just got a new lens that has been so much fun to play with. I bought some studio light and have NO idea what to do with them. Every penny I make, I have put it back into my photography. That is why I started to do this in the first place. I like supporting my habits!! I am about to sell the majority of my scrapbook supplies because the dust collecting mess is haunting me in my dreams!!! I have gotten more positive feedback on my digital scrapbooking than I ever did with my regular scrapbooking. I am no dummy! Digital it is!

OK, enough rambling. I wanted to post some pics of my Maddy. I love these pics because she looks like she has hair!!!

1 comment:

Kellie Larsen said...

the colors on these are beautifull! i miss you posting! and I am in the boat with you...i dont have any scrap motivation at all!