Tuesday, February 09, 2010



Poor Ethan. If he wasn't such a brat, I would have had my niece come over and model for me. He totally deserves 2 year old pics with a girl hat on for all of the crap he puts me through. I may not get the satisfaction of his embarrassment today, but I am pretty sure it will still feel good later on.

I LOVE the hats with ears on them! If I knew how to read crochet or knitting instructions, I am sure I could figure it out, but I can't. I figured out how to do this and it kinda works! I have a brown one that is SUPER cute with my flowers pinned on. It is in a boutique right now so I will just have to make another to show you!

6 comments:

Fonzareli said...

Of course I think the hats AND the flowers are adorable! EVERYTHING you do is exactly that! ADORABLE! ( That includes the kids:) )

Unknown said...

Hey, at least he seems to enjoy wearing the pink hat. Those are awesome!

Lorie said...

Those are BEYOND cute!!

Kellie Larsen said...

AHHH lovin these! I am missing you guys soo much. Havin Kai here reminds me of all of our 2 hr convos after Kase and Cars were born. Girl you kept me sain...I need to come up there!

Unknown said...

Kellie, I would wet myself if you came to Rexburg. Now that Meegan lives in a mansion, we would have a great place to party! I would LOVE to meet MaKai!

emily said...

hey there chica! I crochet now...you would be so proud of me! I think about your sometimes when I'm crocheting my little head off! I hope you are doing good! I've got some cute patterns...I have that hat with ears and I love it!!