Friday, February 05, 2010






K, so it has taken me FOREVER to get this stuff together. I could sit and make these all day long. Getting the pics taken and ready is another process that is always a bit of a nightmare when Ethan is awake.
These are my new flower clips. They are pretty cute right? I don't really know how to crochet, so I learned a basic stitch and came up with this flower. I kinda love her. I have flowers that are two colors ($3) three colors ($4) and four colors ($5). The best thing about these is, you can use them in hair of course AND they clip on to my ear flap hats too!
I am also making headband ear warmers and have been putting little animal/bear ears on my hats. They haven't made it to the photo shoot yet. I can't wait to post them!

3 comments:

Jennece said...

I wish I had a little of an ounce of your creativity!! Those are too cute, congrats Michelle on another creative project!!

Chloe and Tyler said...

Those are so stinkin cute. I'll definitely want to order some.

Sarah said...

You are incredible and where in the world do you find the time? I think you have more hours in the day than the rest of us- at least I am hoping that's the case b/c I don't get near the amount accomplished that you do! Simply wonderful stuff!