Monday, October 19, 2009

I just had the MOST fabulous weekend in Meridian! I had 4 bead parties, a craft show and 5 photo sessions, it was exhausting and exhillerating! I can't thank my friends enough for being so supportive of me and my family. I don't have words that will do justice to have much I love and adore my Meridian friends. I love you SO much that I am coming back on Thursday. This time is a quickie but don't worry! I will be doing a wedding during the day on Thursday and that evening at Hayley Horning's house we will be doing a bead party! This is a fun time to get together, socialize and poke fun at our OCD friends. If anyone has any questions or requests, get them in now! timetobead3@gmail.com

5 comments:

Wendy Sousley said...

Glad ya had a good visit! I'm happy I got my 2 sec in by waving to ya on the freeway! Hope the drive wasn't too terrible, I hate that drive!

Jami said...

what time at haileys? I am leaving Fri morn for california--but will try to drop by! I want a watch just as much as I want to see you!

Michelle said...

Hey Wendy! I was SO embarrassed that I was stuffing my face as you drove by! Nobody is supposed to be looking when I am doing that! It was fun to see you too!

Michelle said...

JAMI! We are starting at 6. It would ROCK my world to see you. It has been WAY too long.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

I was just checkin' out your photography blog, where is the Pizza Pie Cafe? I hope here because it looks mmm mmm tasty! :)