Wednesday, September 16, 2009






If fells like we JUST got back from California but it has been a week and a half! With everyone getting so sick, it feels like we are finally getting into the swing of things. Funny thing is, I leave tonight to go to Meridian for 4 days BY MYSELF. You should all start praying for Spencer now.
So, our reason for the trip to CA? Jared married his adorable sweetheart Tamara. I was lucky enough to be able to be their photographer. When I first met Tamara, she walked into a house of 20 people she had NEVER met before, 2 days before her wedding. She was super shy and didn't say much. Well, she is NOT LIKE THAT AT ALL! She is just as funny and crazy as Jared which makes it very easy to fall in love with her. She was so fun to take pics of as a bride. I didn't get any serious bridal shots because it just didn't seem to fit. She isn't very good at not smiling, I love it!
So, here are some of the highlight shots, aren't they adorable together?

9 comments:

Ginger said...

I love the picture on the pier! How on earth did you convince her to hang like that in her wedding dress? Kudos to you for pulling it off!!

Michelle said...

She asked me if I cared if she did it. UM OK!!! If she hadn't needed to wear her dress again I am positive they would have ended up in the water. She is a ball of energy that girl.

Melissa Snyder said...

What fun pictures! She sure looks like a cute girl. I am so happy for Jared. Can't wait to see more pics. If you are in Meridian, will you call me please!!!!!

Amy said...

After hearing all about your trip I wanted to come see the pictures! What a cute couple and you did a great job!!

Lorie said...

The pictures are great! And DANG she is strong!!

Nead Family said...

Michelle,
I am so sad that I missed your appearance last weekend!!!!!!!!!! I was in California....and I was just praying that Spencer could get Macey somewhat decent for picture day! We shall see!!! I hope you are doing well...we miss your laughter and your fabulousness here! It's just not the same. Maybe I'll get to see you next time!!!!! xoxo Summer

Melanie said...

Oh I was so sad to miss that wedding. I heard it was wonderful. As usual, your pics are fantastic! She looks adorable and he's so handsome. Love it :-) PS How do I get my paws on one of those bead/watches? MUST HAVE!!

Monica said...

You are amazing with the camera, my dear! She is a cute girl. Jared did VERY well.

TamaRay said...

Thanks Michelle, you are so nice! But also thanks for making me feel so comfortable, and you did do a great job at our pictures! We are very appreciative!!!!