Monday, August 10, 2009


I have a new project. I know, I know, it is shocking! I am not very busy here in Rexburg and NEED to fill by days full of duties so I have started up a business with my sisters. We have a few examples of what we are making on our new blog (i have the link in my sidebar.)

I am going to be in Meridian this week and my dear sweet friend Hayley is letting me have a Time to Bead party Thursday night at her house. I have sent out emails, if anyone reading this would like to come, I would LOVE to have you. Just leave a comment or email me at timetobead3@gmail.com

4 comments:

Lorie said...

CUTE!! I think I may need one of those! I am sure you will make me the CUTEST one. Off to check out your blog!

Fonzareli said...

ok. you are amazing! Is there anything you don't do? The watches are all adorable!! GOOD JOB GALS! (Pass that on would ya?);)

Ashlie said...

I would so be there if I didn't live in a different state....LOL!! They are adorable watches...I WANT ALL OF THEM! And tell Carson congrats on his baptism! LOVE THE PICS as always! YOU ROCK!!

Katy said...

I'm just happy you blogged again! :) BLOG, woman, BLOG! :)