Thursday, April 23, 2009


One more chair. I have to quit doing this! Really, Spencer is going to KILL me if I don't quit collecting photo props. We have our tentative/official move date, June 15th! We are starting to rent a house in Rexburg already so we will move about a week after school gets out. I have sessions scheduled this summer and fall so I will be back and forth a few times. We still don't have any bites on our house yet. It boggles my mind. It doesn't necessarily bother me, it just makes me wonder how low the price has to go for this house to be "worth" it. We will see!!!

5 comments:

Anthony said...

so.....I'm thinking of how you can sell your house faster. You should advertise it as a "partially furnished" home, and then leave behind all the chairs you dont have time to refinish. I know, I'm pretty much a MARKETING GENIUS!

Ginger said...

The chairs are awesome! I hope that the move works well for your family. I'm usually the one who is getting rid of stuff, not bringing more home around moving time. You have a very patient husband!

D and C said...

Tell Spencer that your collections are contributing to your AMAZING talent!!!! lol!I love your chairs. You never cease to amaze me. LOVE YOU!

Fonzareli said...

Why I ask..WHY was I not given any of the family talent that goes on around here? Again...amazing stuff. Good job grasshopper!

Ashley said...

Cute chair!