Friday, April 03, 2009



A bit of magic happened last weekend. We were in Rexburg visiting family and looking around for housing. One night we went over to a friends house and long story short, a photo session was scheduled for the next day. This babies mama is Ticia, kinda fell in love with her. I can't wait to post the dress is she making for Mady. Anyway, she had this cool blanket that I loved and I had yarn to match it so a coordinating hat was made. My sis Steph made the letter for baby Magnum, isn't is seriously AWESOME!!!!! It is times like this that helps me through another day. It honestly feels magical to me. We have so much that can bring us down and we do our very best to think of the bright side. Moments like this help bring me back to help me realized how blessed I am to be in the position that I am.

7 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

I love it! Great pix! :)

Ashley said...

I love the blanket, hat and monogram together. This is awesome. Cute little baby too.

Lorie said...

Be-au-ti-ful!

D and C said...

Michele! Seriously your talent NEVER ends. Hey...I really want that M dude. How did Steph do that????? I have been looking for something like that for our house, for Munoz...tell me tell me how I can do that?????

D and C said...

p.s. We are coming this Friday for Easter. Will you be around???? i really want to see you!

D and C said...

HEY YOU!
Call me today. 925-639-6401
My Mom has been in the hospital. We got here late last night. I want to see you though. So, call me sister.
LOVE YOU!

D and C said...

I LOVE YOU!
the end.