Monday, November 17, 2008




What a fabulous Monday. Mady came home with the most adorable Turkey! Her preschool teacher Miss Janet does such fun projects with the kids. I am so thankful for her energy! I think that we may have to make a turkey family and put them on the plant shelf next year.






After I dropped Mady off, I make my Monday trip to Goodwill. Sometimes if I am lucky, I get to see Trixie. If I haven't told you about him/her, then you wouldn't know about the man/woman that I see there on Monday mornings. For some reason, when I see him/her, it facinates me. The man/woman has boots in every color and every time I see him/her they are a different color. Anyway, last week I saw this buggy there and wouldn't pay the full price. Today, the color tag was %50 off. I was so excited! I am going to restore it and had to get a before picture in. I think this will be the perfect picture prop for 1-3 year olds! I can't wait to post a pic when I am finished with it!

4 comments:

Lorie said...

Where is the Turkey! I don't see the Turkey!

Lorie said...

PS The buggy is cute and so are your crazy kids!

Brittany said...

Hey, those pictures are awesome! We are coming up for Thanksgiving, but we'll only be there Tuesday evening - Thursday afternoon. Brent has to work black friday... But, I'd love you to take some pics for me of us and our little guy. Let me know if you'll have time.

Allison said...

L-O-V-E the buggy... someday...