Monday, November 17, 2008





My Madyson turned 5!!!!! It was a really pathetic birthday but she is forgiving. I was sick all day long. It is really hard to make a fabulous birthday cake and be throwing up all day. I surrendered A LOT of control and let the kids decorate the cake. I learned how to make fondant and we had a blast cutting it out. I would rather have them play with fondant for cupcakes or cake rather than cookies. It was easy to work with and I didn't freak out too much while they did it. The cake didn't turn out how it was supposed to me in my head but Mady seemed to like it.

3 comments:

Lorie said...

It turned out great!

The Stefanek Quints said...

you are such a talented young lady! those wedding pics turned out awesome! and so creative for cakes. i am a lame mother! hope you are doing well. i'd love your address so i could send a Christmas card. I am in nursey too and it is fun, but exhausting. good times.

Allison said...

I have to say that it looks like the doll's hair is about to catch fire! Glad it didn't.