Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I have been tagged by my adorable cousin Audrie.

7+ Random/Weird facts about me


1. I can't stand to use metal silverware. If we are out, Spencer will search wherever we are to find me a plastic spoon or fork. I can taste the metal and to touch crappy silverware makes me cringe.


2. I map out my driving route WAY before I get in the car. We are talking days in advance if I am planning to run errands.


3. I have wet my pants three times this year.


4. I will be turning the big 30 in July.


5. If I wasn't such a chicken, I think it would be cool to be a mortician.


6. I am really creepy.


7. I have to have at least one project in the works or I get depressed, literally. Crafting is a wonderful form of therapy for me.


8. BONUS I think that my posts without pictures are boring. I found this one of me and Spencer when we were 22.

11 comments:

Lorie said...

You guys look like babies! (young)
and I think I knew most of those things about you. The one about the utensils made me tear up a little! I think you should have added the hole can't hear chewing thing too! ;D

I didn't know you wanted to be a mortician though. That is a new one!

Brittany said...

Wow, I find your blog and learn so many new things about you!! :) I love seeing pictures of your kids and what's going on with you guys!! Maybe we'll see you this summer when we come up to visit the Viehweg clan! Love ya!

Amy said...

Don't come eat at my house, because I'm pretty sure my utensils fall into the "crappy" category. It's on the "to be upgraded from college" list :) Fun to get to know the inside scoop on you!

Kim said...

Oh what cute little kiddos you are!!! And I love all that you divuldge...peeing in the pants and all!!!

kellbell said...

I love the metal silverware thing, it makes me laugh!

Nicole said...

You look like such a hot momma in that picture! Keep up the crafts!!!
--Nicole

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tom and Audrie said...

Great things that I never knew about you. don't you just love what having babies do to your bladder!

Allison said...

You two are way too cute in that picture. I agree, my posts need a picture or it's boring. My thoughts just aren't that interesting.

Anonymous said...

Said it once, say it again, you guys are Ken and Barbie!~

Unknown said...

Ok, thats how I remember you!