Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Want to win one of my hats?  Take a look at my newest ETSY listing.  I should have taken more time to get a nice pic taken but I was going to wet my pants and I wasn't going to allow myself a bathroom break until the pics were taken and uploaded.  It is REALLY strict around here.  Time is money people.
If anyone has any other summer fruit ideas that I can turn into a hat, I would LOVE to hear them.  I will enter the comments and suggestions into a hat and pick one! That person will be getting a free hat of their choice.  Don't all post at once now.   I will pull the winner next Tuesday.

9 comments:

Jennece said...

Carrot top hat, that would be cute for BOYS!! Ha ha! Just given' you a hard time! Blue berry hat. Umm...Beet red hat, apple hat with a cute brown stem, I love green and brown together. Hope that gives you a good start!

Jami said...

pineapple. How cute would that be? Really cute I am telling you. Gold, Green, Brown. Doesn't get any better...

Tom and Audrie said...

Strawberry or Blue Berry would be cute!

D and C said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the hat. SO CUTE!
Hey, what dates will you be in Meridian? Any chance you will be there during Easter weekend???? I have some need for you for family pictures, so does my brother and possibly my whole family? Email me your prices, availabity, social security number and your love.
D

Chelsie Brown said...

Pick me, pick me:) I could use a hat for a photo prop!

Fruit bowl...I love hats that are colorful and can go with everything!

Let me know if you need my shipping address;)

Kimber said...

Great . . . now I'm thinking of all these wonderful summer fruits and I'm stuck in Rexburg, end of the fruit line where nothing gets through 'til July! But if it was summer fruit weather I would definitely go for pineapple and probably watermelon (though red and green might end up a little Christmas-ey). Kiwi would bring out a fun green and brown.

Ashley said...

How about a cute green pear?

Logan and Tanya said...

You are one amazing woman, Michelle! And you always make me giggle...wet your pants?! So funny!

Michelle said...

Tomorrow I will post the winner. I will have my neighbor come up and pull the lucky lady!