Monday, October 13, 2008






In the middle of last month I was the photographer at a wedding. The most beautiful bride was a serious trooper as it poured rain during her outdoor reception. Before I left, I told her that I wanted to do an additional session so that she could have some dry pics. Long story short, since her dress was in serious need of dry cleaning, I suggested we do a "Trash the Dress" session. We didn't literally trash her wedding dress, but we didn't worry about getting dirty. It was SO MUCH FUN! I still get butterflies in my tummy when I think about how amazing they looked. Here are a few pics. The day I fit in my wedding dress again, I am SO doing this....

9 comments:

Salsa Mama said...

Gorgeous pictures! You did a great job.

Amy said...

What awesome pictures!!! Love the colors... I'm sure these will be some of their fave pictures!

Kim said...

Those look great Michelle!!!

Lorie said...

Those are gorgeous Michelle!

AmyLyn said...

What incredible pics! They're a gorgeous couple!

Jodi Perez said...

Michelle so fun I found you on here. I didnt know you did photography. The pics are amazing. Your family is growing, How exciting. Dont see you guys anymore since delwyn and shelly moved outta my moms neighborhood.

emily said...

Michelle, You do such a great job! I'm so impressed with your eye for color. I had so much fun with you yesterday! I had a blast. Thanks for talking and cleansing the mouth with me......even though you are a "subby."

Edythe and Jason said...

Michelle, you have the cutest blog! Thanks for making our day!
Edythe and Jason

Anonymous said...

You always come up with the best ideas! The photos you took of this couple are really beautiful! They will cherish them forever!
Hey..... I know of another wedding coming up!~ LOL
Love you~
Bonnie