Thursday, March 13, 2008


So, last Saturday was ultra mega cleaning day. The sad thing is, the only room that got completely clean was the laundry room, yeah, my house is THAT bad. I told Carson and Mady that they needed to help me with the other chores while I finished. Carson was very happy to put the dishes away. When he got finished he came and got me and told me that I HAD to come and look at his job. Being the mindful caring mother that I am, I totally ignored him cause the baby was crying. After I got Ethan, Carson finally drug me into the kitchen. When we got there the cupboard door was open and he opened his arms and said, "Look mom, I kinda organized it for you." Indeed you did, my love!

9 comments:

Nead Family said...

Michelle, that is so cute! It's cute that he thought 'organizing' it would make you so happy! What a good boy! Okay, the name signs you are making---YOU HAVE GOT TO CHECK OUT WWW.ETSY.COM YOU COULD SERIOUSLY MAKE MILLIONS SELLING YOUR STUFF THERE. FABULOUS WEBSITE---RIGHT UP YOUR ALLY....AM I MAKING MYSELF CLEAR? :)
Lov,e Summer

Lorie said...

I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think there are enough exclamation points in the world to express it!

Ashlie said...

What a sweetheart! I need him to give my kids some pointers. The signs are really cute.

Amy said...

It's nice that he tries to help! Kids are so cute!

Anonymous said...

At least a gallon of milk wan't in there too! (hehehe) What a good boy, you've taught him well.

D and C said...

HOW ADORABLE!!!! I LOVE him! Are you sure spencer is the father??? loL!!!!
LOVE YOU GUYS!

Allison said...

Oh, I just love that!

Nicole said...

Oh my heack, you are so cute! I love looking at your blog because not only does it crack me up but you have the cutest ideas and crafts. You seriously have a talent!
--Nicole

Nicole said...

Now, if I only had the money to buy your crafts!