Monday, April 02, 2007


My husbands brother got married this weekend is Salt Lake City. Can I just tell you, it SUCKED! OK, so the wedding was perfect and the bride and groom were stunning, but I didn't get a turn to take pictures. The "professional" photographer was paid hourly and the wedding ran an hour late so I didn't get a chance to do any pictures with them. I had to sneak up behind the photographer and get what I could. I know that the professional was ready to beat the crap out of me, but HELLO, it's my family so keep your panties on. I would say that I would rather watch someone eat my favorite chocolate cake while I am on a diet, than watch another photographer work. It was so hard!!!! I managed to get a few shots that will be just fine for me so I can't complain too much.
Don't you love her shoes, her sash and her freaking cake? Everything was SO beautiful!!!







1 comment:

Kellie Larsen said...

ohhhh my gosh that shoe shot is perfect! I just want to eat that entire cake!