Tuesday, February 27, 2007

It has been a while since I have posted. Too much going on and not enough energy to write here where not many people come anyway.

Today my heart has broken. My husbands cousins Brandon has three children that were killed in a car accident Megan-15, Tyler-14 and Kyler-12. They were on their way to school with their friends and slid off the icy road into a 20 foot deep pond. It took rescue crews two hours to get there. All five kids in the car were killed.

I have been told that when they pulled the car out, their was a set of scriptures open with one of them. That is how all of those kids lived. As sad as it is to not have them here, I have no doubt in my mind that they are with Heavenly Father. Megan, Tyler and Kyler are now with one of their other sisters who died when she was 2 1/2.

Like so many others, my prayers and thoughts are with these families.

2 comments:

Kellie Larsen said...

oh michelle this just breaks my heart. That family must be raising some amazing children to have them past away so young. God needs them in heaven i guess. I am sooo sorry to hear about that. I hope you r family is well I miss you tons! Kell

Mindy Hartigan Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.